Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring-2013-Playlist

Hello, it's me again!
I just added two new categories to this blog: The Lookbook and the Playlist Section. Just check it out, so here's my brand new Spring 2013 Playlist. You'll see that the songs aren't the latest, but with my Playlists I always wanna express a season's spirit - not the Billboard Charts. So I hope you'll like those songs as much as I do. By the way  - I just cut my long hair, I'll have to post a picture later.

Xoxo Ray

Spring 2013:

Alpine                     - Gasoline
Bastille                     - Pompeii
Coolio                     - Gangsta's Paradise
Dan Croll                 - From Nowhere
Dusty Springfield       - You don't have to say you love me
Icone Pop                - I love it
Madonna                - I fucked up
Madonna                - Turn up the Radio
P!nk                        - Just give me a reason
Queen                    - Who wants to live forever
Seal                       - Kiss from a Rose
Two Hours Traffic     - Magic
Taylor Swift             - I knew you were Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment