Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Material World!




Hello!


I've been quite busy the last time, so I wasn't really able to get to write something for you. But now here I am with some great news: I've won the Material Girl Germany contest!! Not kidding, Material Girl (the brand co-designed by Madonna and Lola) just went over to Germany, so they had this contest to celebrate their first 600 Facebook likes. MG is now available here for everyone in Germany. They're having just such cool clothes, accessories and shoes *_* I'm totally into it! Here's also the link to their Facebook Page... you should definitely check it out (by the way, Lola's Blog is also in my Blogroll)! So in those pictures you can see me wearing the incredible dress I won, one time with the Ballerinas they also sent me and one time with my own High Heels to make the outfit a little posher. Hope you like it as much as I do. Next time will be about how I made my own Galaxy shoes...


Xoxo Ray


Pictures By Maria G.




                         










1 comment:

  1. Hello Skyanna,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete