Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer '13 Playlist

Hello everybody,
The temperature is raising everyday and I actually fell like it's summer!! So after spending the last three days at the poolside I now found time to finish my brand new Summer Playlist. I  came to hear about Jean Roche a longer time ago when he casted Karl Lagerfeld for his music video for "Saint Tropez" (-> Incredible song by the way), and after doing some research on him I just totally fell with his music. For me it expresses summer, cheerfulness, dancing and loving life just as it comes. I've really missed Southern France the last time, the french breakfast, the language, the weather and quite everything else about it. This probably explains why I have so much Jean Roche plus songs sung in french on the playlist. Last summer I went to see Madonna life in Berlin and absolutely LOVED it. MDNA was just incredible!! I'm so looking forward to the world-wide release of the Tour CD and DVD, but you can already find some of the tracks on Youtube *_*
So here it is, the New Playlist...



Helmut Fritz            - Ca m'√©nerve
Jean Roche              - Can you feel it?
Jean Roche              - God bless Rock'n'Roll
Jean Roche              - I'm allright
Macklemoore           - Can't hold us
Madonna                - La isla bonita S&S Tour version
Madonna                - Masterpiece
Madonna                - Open your heart MDNA Tour Version
Madonna                - Celebration MDNA Tour Version
PSY                       - Gentlemen
Rihanna                   - Complicated
The Great Gatsby      - A little party never killed nobody
The pretty Reckless     - Zombie
Will.I.Am               - Scream and Shout

Xoxo Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment