Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Antique Stores

After spending a lot of time this summer in the US, I came back having some new expressions of this wonderful country. In opposite to the last time I have been there I have also spent quite a lot of time in small towns in Arizona and California. My favorite one was a place called Cayucos in California next to the sea. There, and in all the other little towns always were one or two little Antique Stores and I have immediately fallen in love with them! You can buy almost everything - furniture, jewelry, bags, home decoration, books, old newspapers and a lot more. In a little town named Panguitch also was one of those stores and I found my absolute favorite clutch! Check out the Pictures below for my favorite Las Vegas Outfit and my beloved Clutch I got in Panguitch.




Bondeau Top - Victoria's Secret
Shorts - American Eagle
Clutch - Antique Store
Boots - Hallhuber








Xoxo Ray


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! the clutch is beautifil, lucky you!
    Kisses

    Ivana
    www.the-closet.com.ar

    PS: sorry about re-posting comments, I misspelled something, silly me. See ya!

    ReplyDelete