Monday, October 28, 2013

Material Girl Competition Pt. I

The Ones of You following me on Instagram have probably already seen some pictures with the Hashtag #MaterialGirlStyle. Yes there's a story behind it. By uploading a Picture of your outfit one can not only win a 500$ Shopping Spree but also a Madonna autograph. They haven't decided the competition yet so come on girls - cameras, steady, go! I just thought it would be nice to upload some of my submissions here to show you what I've been wearing lately. I hope you enjoy it - the pictures will be followed by the latest Fall / Winter 2013 Posts.    

                                                                                


Shirt              - H&M
Leather Skirt   - Forever 21
Shoes            - Topshop
Overknees
Tights





Xoxo Ray





                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment