Thursday, November 21, 2013

O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with Kayture

Hello Everybody, as many of you know I am a huge fan of Kristina Bazan a.k.a. Kayture. She has the most amazing Fashion Blog ( www.Kayture.com ), an incredible sense of taste and a gorgeous boyfriend taking her pictures. If you haven't checked out her blog yet you definitely should! 

As I will have my graduation Prom ("Abiball") by the beginning of July I am already looking for a dress. By reading Kristina's Blog I saw the most beautiful dress so far and she wrote it was from a british Brand named "Virgos Lounge" (awesome clothes in general by the way) but I just wasn't able to find that dress in any of their collections. So if any of you knows where to find that dress please contact me!

Except for me looking for the dress I think that Kristina looked unbelievably beautiful as she wore that dress to the AMFA Gala in Mumbai, so I wanted to share that with you. 

Of course I do not own the rights and do not want to use them in a commercial way but only to promote Kayture.com 

Pictures by James Chardon
Kayture.com







No comments:

Post a Comment