Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rockin' into 2014

2013 is officially Past now! Personally I choose to celebrate the New Year's Eve with my Family instead of hotting a big Party this Year because I felt like this is probably the last year I am living at home so I wanted to spent that night surrounded by the people I love.
As one of my First looks for 2014 I choose to do something rocky as You will see in the pictures below. I know that black kind of is the color I always end up wearing but I think it's just always quite appropriate. One of my New Year's resolutions: Wear a little more colorful clothes! Really, I need to change that.

Xoxo Johanna




                                             Leather Skirt  -  Forever 21                        
                              Top with boat-neckline -  Another Woman 
                                                            Belt -  Vila
                                                            Bag -  DKNY






1 comment:

  1. Wow the outfit is really cool and pretty :-) good photos :-)

    Liebe Grüße Sarah ( dreamof758km.blogspot.de )

    ReplyDelete