Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Swiss Mountains


As I am a huge fan of skiing I again went to the South this year to visit Switzerland's beautiful mountains. All I can say is that it was incredible. The clean air, the snow, the sun - everything was just perfect. Again I had some "√Ąpplermagronen" and if you guys ever go skiing in Switzerland make sure to try it. Honestly, it is so delicious!
My idol and inspiration Madonna too spent her holidays in Switzerland and although she stayed in Gstaad, which is about 200 kilometers from Z√ľrich, I could take some inspiration from her and stole her  line. 
Due to I have been listening to not a lot more than "Wounderful Dream" by Melanie Thornton this Winter I have not come up with a Winter 2013/14 list yet but I promise it will be uploaded soon!

Xoxo Johanna












No comments:

Post a Comment